We have added This Page listing all statutory information in one place to make it easier to find.
Any enquiries to the Trustees should be addressed to
Mrs Laura Keam
The Academy Clerk
The Roseland Academy
Telephone: 01872 530583
Fax: 01872 530498
Or use the ‘contact us’ option on the website.
Ethos and Values
A statement of the school’s ethos and values can be found here:
Achievement and Progress Data
Parents may access the School Performance Tables published by the Secretary of State on the Department for Education’s website here.
The most recent report about the school published by her Majesty’s Chief Inspector of Education, Children’s Services and Skills can be found here.
The Roseland Academy is using the Pupil Premium funding to narrow the gap between the performance of different students and different groups of students.
We aim to:
• Ensure that all students make better than expected progress in relation to their starting points.
• Ensure that students are academically competent and have a well-developed range of reading, writing, communication and mathematical skills.
• Ensure that students understand themselves as learners, know how to ‘problem-solve’ and become increasingly independent.
• Ensure that students are emotionally resilient, enjoy positive relationships in school and aspire to be the very best they can be.
• Ensure that students are confident in themselves, enjoy school and attend regularly.
• Ensure that students are supported and challenged to have the highest possible aspirations for themselves regarding future plans.
How we spend the school’s allocation from the Pupil Premium grant